When you don’t have the time to write a long note to a family member, a friend or a co-worker these postcards are just the ticket! These colourful and unique postcard/notes will certainly be a conversation starter! They can be sent in the mail so why not use them for invitations to social gatherings whether for work or your home? The postcards can also be framed and used in the classroom as inspiration for students and others who may view them. (See one customer's story in this listing)
Post cards 4x6 glossy
• Made to order by you choosing the photo(s) we have already designed or you choose a photo from our photo collection or videos.
• Placement Art is created by my 23 year old son Christopher who has severe autism and is considered nonverbal.
• We have been told that people who are interested in art are also interested in the working process of the artist. With this in mind we made several short videos (18 in all!) that we invite you to view to better understand what Christopher’s Placement Art is all about. These videos have been put together by many photographs. If you see a photo that you would like to have on your item you are interested in then let us know at artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com or through this shop APlaceForArtCA.
• One of our short videos explaining Placement Art has in its title “THIS IS MY VOICE!” This video is available to view in our Etsy shop APlaceForArtCA
• You can receive the links of the other videos that further explain Christopher’s artistic “process” by emailing us at artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
• I have been documenting my son’s creativity with photos for the past 4 years. I am a documentarian (recently discovered the name at Google!)