A pen is a handy item to have around. Despite using our computers and phones to store information, our devices need to be charged continually and that is where the pen comes in!
These pens are not only practical but also fun to look at when your mind is worn out from too long at the computer.
• We can customize your order for a pen using Christopher’s Placement Art.
• Made to order with you choosing the photo from the pens we have already designed or you choose from our photo collection or our videos we made to explain Christopher’s artistic process.
• Placement Art is created by my 23 year old son Christopher who has severe autism and is considered non-verbal.
• One of our short videos explaining Placement Art has in its title “THIS IS MY VOICE!” This video is available to view in our Etsy shop APlaceForArtCA
• You can receive the links of the other videos that further explain Christopher’s artistic “process” by emailing us at artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
• I have been documenting my son’s creativity with photos for the past 4 years. I am a documentarian (recently discovered the name at Google!)