Placement Art Everyday Inspirational Mugs
Welcome a new day with a unique piece of Placement Art by Christopher! Enjoy your tea or coffee at home or at work with this one-of-a-kind mug! You get to choose which art piece will be put on your mug! These mugs are designed a little differently (from our other mugs) because we added words that describe Placement Art “in a nutshell”. The words were penned by Christopher’s father when a person remarked that Christopher’s art is using everyday things and now his art has become a part of everyday things like the tote bag.
“Placement Art: Where The Everyday Becomes the Inspirational
and The Inspirational Becomes The Everyday”.
• 11 oz. ceramic mug
• Microwave & dishwasher safe ceramic
• Choice of colour ONLY for the inside of the mug (white, black, yellow, maroon, green, pink, blue)
• Made to order by you choosing the photo from mugs we have already designed or you choose a photo from our photo collection or videos.
• Choice of 1 photo ( Mug Pink With Words, Mug Clickers With Words) that wraps around the mug or a double image of the same photo or 2 different photos (Mug Pasta With Words)
• Placement Art is created by my 23 year old son Christopher who has severe autism and is
• One of our short videos explaining Placement Art has in its title “THIS IS MY VOICE!” This video is available to view in our Etsy shop APlaceForArtCA
• You can receive the links of the other videos that further explain Christopher’s artistic “process” by emailing us at artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
• I have been documenting my son’s creativity with photos for the past 4 years. I am a documentarian (recently discovered the name at Google!)