Christmas Pop Art Pens Are Perfect Stocking Stuffers!
Our shop A Place For Art has designed Christmas pens based on Christopher Zambri’s Placement Pop Art.
During the “busy-ness” of the Season you don’t often have the time to shop for that special unique gift: a gift that tells a story. A one-of-kind gift for a family member, a friend, a co-worker, a pastor, a teacher. We also have a variety of pens to purchase other than Christmas pens (please see our year-round listing on pens "Placement Art Pens For Those Who Love Pop Art")
One customer shares her experience of giving the pens as gifts to many members of her family
“I am more than pleased with the pens I ordered from artist Christopher Zambri. They have a comfortable feel and work well, with the added bonus of a splendid design. The individuals to whom I have given them were also impressed. "How beautiful!" and "What a special gift!" were some of their comments. Thank you, Christopher, for creating such lovely designs. You have brought special meaning to the act of gift-giving. J.S, Canada
Another customer adds her comments in this listing about the pen (Wavy Building) she bought.
Please see further comments from customers in this link
A pen is a handy item to have around. Despite using our computers and phones to store information, our devices need to be charged continually and that is where the pen comes in!
These pens are not only practical but also fun to look at when your mind is worn out from too long at the computer!
• Pen is the standard size in length approximately 5 ½ inches (14 cm) and the thickness is approximately 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) (view reviews from satisfied customers in this listing)
• We can customize your order for a pen using Christopher’s Placement Art.
• Made to order with you choosing the photo from the pens we have already designed or you choose from our photo collection or our videos we made to explain Christopher’s artistic process.
• For SPECIAL PRICED PACKAGES FOR CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAYS please go to that section for reduced prices for postcards and special priced sets for example postcards with a pen.
If you want to purchase different pens then you will need to select the custom order button. There is no extra fee for a custom order. Made to order by you choosing the photo(s) we have already designed or you can choose from our photo collection or videos.
If you would like to purchase more than one item please select the CUSTOM ORDER button and we will be happy to arrange any quantity you need. Any questions? Please contact me through Etsy or artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
WHAT IS PLACEMENT ART?
Placement Art is created by my 23 year old son Christopher who has severe autism and is considered nonverbal.
• We have been told that people who are interested in art are also interested in the working process of the artist. With this in mind we made several short videos (18 in all!) that we invite you to view to better understand what Christopher’s Placement Art is all about. These videos have been put together by many photographs. If you see a photo that you would like to have on your item you are interested in then let us know at artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com or through this shop APlaceForArtCA or our website aplaceforartca.com
• One of our short videos explaining Placement Art has in its title “THIS IS MY VOICE!” This video is available to view in our Etsy shop APlaceForArtCA in the “ABOUT” section
https://APlaceForArtCA.etsy.com I have also posted the links in this same section.
• You can receive the links of the other videos that further explain Christopher’s artistic “process” by emailing us at
artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
• I have been documenting my son’s creativity with photos for the past 4 years. I am a documentarian.
ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PHOTOS
Christopher decorated the tree last Christmas and we were fascinated by how he placed the ornaments. He really seemed to enjoy looking at his masterpiece! We also included the blue beans and the pink beans since they are the colours of Christmas and Holiday time. See the listing HAPPY HOLIDAYS to see more of Christopher’s Placement Art with jelly beans
Another example of Christopher’s Placement Art is his positioning of the figures in the Christmas Crib that he just started to initiate a few years ago. Christopher appears to enjoy placing them in different positions each week of Advent (4 weeks before Christmas Day). As one woman commented, “I noticed that Christopher always keeps Mary and Joseph near Baby Jesus in his re-arranging. I thought that was really cool!” See the listing TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS to see more of Christopher’s Placement Art with the Christmas story.
We have uploaded 3 videos of Christopher creating his art work during the Christmas & Holiday Seasons. We hope you enjoy them!
Links to Christmas videos:
https://youtu.be/EJCFW8MHWJw CHRISTMAS FUN
https://youtu.be/Qy8JtBWfE_I CHRISTMAS TREE
https://youtu.be/4CPXidBpUMY ADVENT PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS