Christmas & Holiday Tote Bags For Those Who Love Pop Art
During the “busy-ness” of the Season you don’t often have the time to shop for that special unique gift- a gift that tells a story. A one-of-kind gift for a family member, a friend, a co-worker, a pastor, a teacher. We also have a variety of tote bags to purchase other than Christmas tote bags (please see our listing on tote bags)
Our shop A Place For Art has designed Christmas tote bags based on Christopher Zambri’s Placement Pop Art.
A Companion On The Journey!
You can’t leave home without one of these good quality bags! Christopher’s Placement Art looks fabulous on these bags. A good companion throughout your day!
Product Information for the white-based tote bags:
• Help the environment with a reusable bag
• 100% polyester
• Dimensions: bag 15 inch x 15 inch (38.1 cm x 38.1 cm)
• Photo 13 inch x 10 inch (33 cm x 25.4cm)
• The bag is white and has black handles
• Length of 1 of 2 straps for handle: approx. 21 inches (53.3 cm)
Product Information for the black-based tote bags:
• Help the environment with a reusable bag
• 100% cotton
• Dimensions: bag approx.17 inch x 15 inch (43.2 cm x 38.1 cm)
• Photo 8 inch x 6 inch (20.3 cm x 15.2 cm)
• The bag is white, black base and has black handles
• Length of 1 of 2 straps for handle: approx. 24 inches (61 cm)
*You can choose if you want text or no text on the Christmas or Holiday tote bags
Examples of possible text on tote bags::
• Joy To The World!
• Peace On Earth!
• We can customize your order for a tote bag using Christopher’s Placement Art.
• Made to order with you choosing the photo from the tote bags we have already designed or you choose from our photo collection or our videos we made to explain Christopher’s artistic process.
If you want to purchase different tote bags then you will need to select the custom order button. There is no extra fee for a custom order. Made to order by you choosing the photo(s) we have already designed or you can choose from our photo collection or videos.
If you would like to purchase more than one item please select the CUSTOM ORDER button and we will be happy to arrange any quantity you need. Any questions? Please contact me through Etsy or artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
WHAT IS PLACEMENT ART?
Placement Art is created by my 23 year old son Christopher who has severe autism and is considered nonverbal.
• We have been told that people who are interested in art are also interested in the working process of the artist. With this in mind we made several short videos (18 in all!) that we invite you to view to better understand what Christopher’s Placement Art is all about. These videos have been put together by many photographs. If you see a photo that you would like to have on your item you are interested in then let us know at artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com or through this shop APlaceForArtCA or our website aplaceforartca.com
• One of our short videos explaining Placement Art has in its title “THIS IS MY VOICE!” This video is available to view in our Etsy shop APlaceForArtCA in the “ABOUT” section
https://APlaceForArtCA.etsy.com I have also posted the links in this same section.
• You can receive the links of the other videos that further explain Christopher’s artistic “process” by emailing us at
artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
• I have been documenting my son’s creativity with photos for the past 4 years. I am a documentarian.
ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PHOTOS
Christopher decorated the tree last Christmas and we were fascinated by how he placed the ornaments. He really seemed to enjoy looking at his masterpiece! We also included the blue beans and the pink beans since they are the colours of Christmas and Holiday time. See the listing HAPPY HOLIDAYS to see more of Christopher’s Placement Art with jelly beans
Another example of Christopher’s Placement Art is his positioning of the figures in the Christmas Crib that he just started to initiate a few years ago. Christopher appears to enjoy placing them in different positions each week of Advent (4 weeks before Christmas Day). As one woman commented, “I noticed that Christopher always keeps Mary and Joseph near Baby Jesus in his re-arranging. I thought that was really cool!” See the listing TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS to see more of Christopher’s Placement Art with the Christmas story.
We have uploaded 3 videos of Christopher creating his art work during the Christmas & Holiday Seasons. We hope you enjoy them!
Links to Christmas videos:
https://youtu.be/EJCFW8MHWJw CHRISTMAS FUN
https://youtu.be/Qy8JtBWfE_I CHRISTMAS TREE
https://youtu.be/4CPXidBpUMY ADVENT PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS