A Christmas Pop Art Mug Is A Unique Gift That Tells A Story
Our shop A Place For Art has designed Christmas mugs based on Christopher Zambri’s Placement Pop Art. Each art piece that Christopher creates has a story behind it.
During the “busy-ness” of the Season you don’t often have the time to shop for that special unique gift-a gift that tells a story. A one-of-kind gift for a family member, a friend, a co-worker, a pastor, a teacher...
Welcome a new day with a unique piece of Placement Art by Christopher! Enjoy your tea or coffee at home or at work with this one-of-a-kind mug! You can purchase a mug that we have already designed or you get to choose which art piece will be put on your mug! We have included in this listing comments from people who liked the mugs.
• 11 oz. ceramic mug
• Microwave & dishwasher safe ceramic
• Choice of colour ONLY for the inside of the mug (white, black, yellow, maroon, green, pink, blue)
If you want to purchase different mugs then you will need to select the custom order button. There is no extra fee for a custom order. Made to order by you choosing the photo(s) we have already designed or you can choose from our photo collection or videos.
If you would like to purchase more than one item please select the CUSTOM ORDER button and we will be happy to arrange any quantity you need. Any questions? Please contact me through Etsy or artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
WHAT IS PLACEMENT ART?
Placement Art is created by my 23 year old son Christopher who has severe autism and is considered nonverbal.
• We have been told that people who are interested in art are also interested in the working process of the artist. With this in mind we made several short videos (18 in all!) that we invite you to view to better understand what Christopher’s Placement Art is all about. These videos have been put together by many photographs. If you see a photo that you would like to have on your item you are interested in then let us know at artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com or through this shop APlaceForArtCA or our website aplaceforartca.com
• One of our short videos explaining Placement Art has in its title “THIS IS MY VOICE!” This video is available to view in our Etsy shop APlaceForArtCA in the “ABOUT” section
https://APlaceForArtCA.etsy.com I have also posted the links in this same section.
• You can receive the links of the other videos that further explain Christopher’s artistic “process” by emailing us at
artistofplacement [!at] gmail.com
• I have been documenting my son’s creativity with photos for the past 4 years. I am a documentarian.
ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PHOTOS
Christopher decorated the tree last Christmas and we were fascinated by how he placed the ornaments. He really seemed to enjoy looking at his masterpiece! We also included the blue beans and the pink beans since they are the colours of Christmas and Holiday time. See the listing HAPPY HOLIDAYS to see more of Christopher’s Placement Art with jelly beans
Another example of Christopher’s Placement Art is his positioning of the figures in the Christmas Crib that he just started to initiate a few years ago. Christopher appears to enjoy placing them in different positions each week of Advent (4 weeks before Christmas Day). As one woman commented, “I noticed that Christopher always keeps Mary and Joseph near Baby Jesus in his re-arranging. I thought that was really cool!” See the listing TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS to see more of Christopher’s Placement Art with the Christmas story.
We have uploaded 3 videos of Christopher creating his art work during the Christmas & Holiday Seasons. We hope you enjoy them!
Links to Christmas videos:
https://youtu.be/EJCFW8MHWJw CHRISTMAS FUN
https://youtu.be/Qy8JtBWfE_I CHRISTMAS TREE
https://youtu.be/4CPXidBpUMY ADVENT PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS